Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I Remember Christmas ~ Outdoor Decorations ~ 12/5/12


December 5 ~ Outdoor Decorations

Did people in your neighborhood decorate with lights?  Did some people really go "all out" when decorating?  Any stories involving your ancestors and decorations.

This is going to be short and sweet today.

My family has never been huge on outdoor decorations.  The most was a few strands of lights here or there.

I grew up in the boonies so not many neighbors then.  Now, I live in town and there is a family in the neighborhood who does go "all out".  We're talking a 15 foot Santa and his entire village throughout the back yard.  Actual buildings.  It is a pretty big undertaking, I'd imagine.  The kids LOVE to drive by.  It is kind of a big deal and they have even been featured in the local newspaper.  Each year they go bigger and bigger.

See, short and sweet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.