Friday, December 14, 2012

Book Blogger Hop ~ My Bookmark~ 12/14/12


HAPPY FRIDAY, EVERYONE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Book Blogger Hop

This week the BBH is being hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer.


Q.  What bookmarker are you currently using?

I've had this bookmark for quite a long time.  My Mom got it for me as a gift when we went to Sight and Sound Theater in Lancaster, PA.  I used to lose bookmarks left and right but I've taken good care of this one because it is special :)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My answer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. It's nice to have a bookmarker that reminds us of a person, place or time.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.