Monday, December 17, 2012

Listicles ~ Christmas Songs ~ 12/17/12



"Top 10 Christmas Songs"

1.  O Holy Night

2.  Silent Night

3.  The First Noel

4.  Jingle Bells (Shedaisy arrangement)

5.  Santa Baby

6.  White Christmas

7.  I'll Be Home for Christmas

8.  Christmas Song (AKA Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire)

9.  All I Want for Christmas Is You

10.  I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus


SONG I HATE!!!!:

Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Poor Grandma. Seems nobody really likes that song. I think the rest of your list is pretty solid though.Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. O Holy Night and The First Noel are favorites of mine. I would also add Hark the Herald Angels Sing.

    I am definitely with you on Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer. Blah! Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard Shedaisy's Jingle bells but I am off to download it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, never heard the song you hate. Merry Christams to you and yours xo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.