Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Teaser Tuesday ~ Raider's Heart ~ 12/11/12



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title &; author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Raider's Heart


Here's my teaser for this week:

~They slipped inside the dim cabin and shut the door.  Papa held his shushing finger to his lips and scooped out a handful of walnuts.  Tossing his head back, he poured them into his mouth.  "Picker's profit," he explained, his eyes twinkling.~


"Raider's Heart"
Series:  Backwoods Brides Book 1
Author:  Marcia Gruver
Page 194
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Teaser Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. I love the cover...great teaser too.

    My teaser is from LIVE BY NIGHT by Dennis Lehane.

    My Teaser is below. Hope you had a good Tuesday.

    Elizabeth
    Silver’s Reviews
    My TT

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.