Thursday, December 6, 2012

I Remember Christmas ~ Santa Clause ~ 12/6/12


December 6 ~ Santa Claus

Did you ever send a letter to Santa?  Did you ever visit Santa and "make a list"?  Do you still believe in Santa Clause?

Every year our town has a Christmas Parade in which Santa has a float with a mailbox.  As kids, my brother and I would always write our letter and put it in Santa's mailbox.  My kids now do the same.  The neatest part is Santa ALWAYS writes back!  So cool :)

When I was little, Santa would visit our school and we would each have a turn to sit on Santa's lap and tell him what we wanted for Christmas.  He would listen to each one and then give us pencils that had our very own name on them!  So exciting.

Now, Santa makes a stop in the Community Center after the Christmas Parade and the children have a chance to visit with him and get a candy cane.

As for the question:  "Do I still believe in Santa Clause?"  I would never say otherwise and take the risk of not getting any presents.  I like presents!



2 comments:

  1. Awe yes, I use to love writing letters to santa. My daughter is 4 and she is soo excited to write/scribble her first letter to santa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still write to Santa too!!! like you I'm taking no chances... Hope you are doing well and wishing you a fabulous week. Hugs, C. (HHL)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.