Friday, December 21, 2012

Feature and Follow ~ I've learned ~ 12/21/12


HAPPY FRIDAY, EVERYONE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Q: What have you learned from book blogging that you didn’t know before about the publishing industry?


I've learned so much!  I learned that I can actually interact with authors which is so much fun.  I've also learned about ARC's.  I had no idea that publishers, authors etc., gave books out in exchange for reviews.  Ive also learned how self-publishing has really taken off.  I get so many requests from self-published authors.  I've gotten very picky in accepting requests for reviews.


Have a great day!


5 comments:

  1. Great stuff to know! :D New follower via GFC. Have a merry Christmas! :D

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, new follower :) Found you through the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im the same way , i didnt know about any of that stuff! check out my FF *New Follower* ~ Katie @ Inkk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, from a new follower from Parajunkee’s Feature & Follow! :)

    This meme is such a great way to find new blogs to follow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with all you have to say! I feel the same way :)

    New Follower!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.