Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Chats on the Porch ~ 12/19/12




This week's questions:

1. What would you like to see under your Christmas tree?

My hubby already gave me my Christmas present!  He does it every year.  He is like a kid and can't wait.  He got me a Family Ring :)

2. What is your best color for clothes?

Blue or green.  My eyes will change depending on which I wear.


3. Tell me your favorite kind of cookie.

Hmmm?  Hard one.  Probably a good ole' chocolate chip cookie.

4. What's in the middle of your dining table right now? (flowers, a lazy susan with condiments, Christmas decorations...)

A large basket that we used to decorate for our wedding.  I have changed the flowers in it over the years.  Right now they are peach, burgundy and light orange.


5. Please help me spread Christmas cheer to my buddy, Wendell. Please a wish for him here. :)

Dear Wendell,

May you get all the carrots a horse could wish for!

Merry Christmas!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Awe! A family ring...how sweet :O) You must have hazel eyes. The Man has hazel eyes & change color depending on what he wears too. I bet you eye color changes with your mood too. Have a Merry Christmas & a blessed week:O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet gift. I got one several years ago!!! HOPE your CHRISTmas is blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw a family ring in a store and thought it was cool.I have green eyes, and those two colors change the look of my eyes too. Wendell sends a hug and says thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.