Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Top 10 of 2012 ~ Day 2


Top 10 of The Best Book Covers of 2012


1.   To Whisper Her Name by Tamera Alexander

To Whisper Her Name (A Belle Meade Plantation Novel)


2.  The Things I Do for You by Mary Carter

The Things I Do For You


3.  No Safe Harbor by Elizabeth Ludwig

No Safe Harbor (Edge of Freedom, #1)


4.  Every Perfect Gift by Dorothy Love

Every Perfect Gift


5. Glimmers by Barbara Brooke

Glimmers


6.  Bees In The Butterfly Garden by Maureen Lang

Bees in the Butterfly Garden (The Gilded Legacy, #1)


7.  Queen of the Waves by Janice Thompson

Queen of the Waves


8.  A Night Like This by Julia Quinn

A Night Like This (Smythe-Smith Quartet, #2)


9.  Blue Moon Promise by Colleen Coble

Blue Moon Promise


10. The Inn at Rose Harbor by Debbie Macomber

The Inn at Rose Harbor (Rose Harbor #1)


Tomorrow:  Best Contemporaries of 2012


2 comments:

  1. I love the cover for Glimmers. The script background is gorgeous!

    My Top Ten is here if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are all really great covers! I especially can't wait for Queen of the Waves. It will be my first historical novel :-) Thanks for participating!

    Vyki @ On The Shelf

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.