Friday, December 21, 2012

Coffee Date ~ 12/21/12

Won't you come meet Alissa (above), me and the girls for a coffee date,
or in my case, hot chocolate with whipped cream or maybe a chai tea?

Hello, everyone!  I hope you're having a good week.  Here some highlights from mine:

~I'm having Hot Chocolate today.  I am cold and can't seem to warm up.

~Today is the last day of school for the girls and the last day of work for the hubby.  All 3 will be home with me until January 2.  The girls have a 2 hour early dismissal today.  I keep looking at the clock afraid that I'll forget to go get them!

~Wednesday was super busy.  Laken had her very first school Christmas program in the afternoon.  It was adorable.  Her class performed "Twas the Night Before Christmas" and she was the mother.  She wore her Scotty Dog jammies.  Then in the evening was Kaylee's Chorus and Band Concert.  The Chorus did such a good job.  There aren't any boys in it this year, so all the beautiful girl voices blending together was so sweet.

~I made 8 dozen chocolate chip cookies yesterday for a cookie exchange at Church.  This afternoon we're going to be making the gingerbread men.  My Mom just brought me some Nuthorns that are so addictive.  I could sit here and eat the whole bag!  Maybe I will and then I won't have to share with the rest of the family.  hehe

~We were supposed to travel my cousin Eric's in Virginia tomorrow but I don't know if it is going to happen.  Here on the east coast we are supposed to be getting blizzard condition weather which might make it impossible to travel.  Not to mention, the van was acting weird this morning.  Vehicles drive me crazy!

~We're not opening the Etsy shop back up until after Christmas so I've been making a list of things I want to do during the "down time".  Is there such a thing?  I want to re-evaluate my daily/weekly schedule and start my new blogging notebook.  I also want to finally get the curtains for under my sewing room cabinets made.  I've had the fabric since Summer but just haven't had the time to make them.

~I wish I had the equipment to make a vlog but at the same time, I would probably hate seeing myself.  I don't even like to see pictures of myself let alone see what weird faces I would probably make!  lol

~Is anyone else like me and excited about getting a new calendar?  I already bought mine.  I got a beaches calendar for in my computer room and a Psalms calendar for in the kitchen.  Did you get yours yet?  What kind did you pick?

So, how was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.