Monday, December 3, 2012

A Musing ~ Organization ~ 12/3/12



Each week Miz B at Should Be Reading asks a bookish question to muse over.

Q. "How do you organize/store your books? Do you go through them often? Or do you pretty much just shelve them and then leave them alone until you need them?"


I have an inner Librarian, so my books are on my shelves in alphabetical order by author and title.

The only books that aren't in this order are the books that I have for review.  These are in a pile in order to date of review.

It makes me happy :)
Musing along,

3 comments:

  1. Good way of keeping track of review books :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/12/musing-mondays.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think your Inner Librarian would visit Northern Maine?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need an inner Librarian! http://daystarz.wordpress.com/2012/12/03/musing-mondays-dec-3/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.