I have tossed around the idea of vlogging, as well as blogging, many times over the years usually to toss the idea aside rather quickly. This time, however, I just can't shake it!
Am I just bored? Am I a bit manic? Or am I feeling inspired? Because, I feel like I'm being inspired to try this new adventure.
Below are some ideas that I have floating around in my head for topics/features.
Basically, what I've done here on the blog over the years. A little bit of everything. Maybe even the Kitchen Sink!
The channel has already been created (years ago actually) but I've never made the leap. I can't believe I'm really considering this! I'm excited and scared and overwhelmed and all the feelings.
So, tell me. What are your thoughts on this subject. Do you think I should try my hand at vlogging? Would you be interested in subscribing to my YouTube channel which would be similar in style to this blog, if I do?
Help a girl out, here. Should I be, or not be, a vlogger?
Blessings,
Colletta




No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.