Saturday, September 3, 2022

Life Update and Fall 2022 Goals ~ 9/3/2022

 
I can't believe it has been so long since I've visited and updated the blog!

I started a full-time job on August 8th and have hardly had time to do much at all.  I haven't taken the time to "hobby" at all.  No blogging. sewing, reading or crocheting not to mention anything else other than day-to-day "keeping up" with life.

My work hours for the past month were 10am-6:30pm with a 40 minute commute each way.  So by the time I got home, ate supper, and cleaned up from supper it was time to get ready for bed.  (And I was so glad to sink into that bed!)

I found out this past week (either Wednesday or Thursday) that starting Tuesday, September 6th my hours will be chnage to 8am-4:30pm for the foreseeable future.  This is good news because I can still get Laken off to school and I'll be home just a little after 5pm!

I'm hoping to get back into a more normal routine and maybe even make some Fall Goals to mix into that routine.

Some of my Fall 2022 Goals include:

~Settle into a routine
~Daily Devotion time
~Exercise 3-4 X per week
~Intermittent Fast (with eating window of 10am-6pm)
~Craft at least 1 hour per week
~Read 1 book per month
~Blog at least 1 X per week

I'm not going to stress myself out by trying to squeeze too much into my limited "free time" but I would like to have a more well-rounded life.  I'm also going to give myself grace and be flexible with my goals.

That being said, is there anything in particular that you would like to see here on Colletta's Kitchen Sink?  

I'd love to know what you think I should prioritize in my free-time.  Any suggestions? 

Until next time...

Colletta

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking in needed goals for my 'ber' months so I loved reading this post. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.