Thursday, July 8, 2021

Thursday (Tuesday) 4 ~ Blogging ~ 7/8/2021

https://mytuesday4meme.blogspot.com/

Head over to Tuesday's Place for the questions and to visit everyone's answers!




This week the questions were supplied by Pamela Steiner... Here we go, let's talk about Blogging!

1.  Tell us about your blog.  When did you start blogging?

I started blogging in February 2009.  So about 12.5 years ago.  My very first post was about how I deleted my first post!  Ridiculous so I'm not counting that post.  Therefore, my first post was showing some of my quilting endeavors.  If you're interested you can see it HERE.

2.  What prompted you to begin blogging?

I was a young stay-at-home-mom and really needed a creative outlet and feeling of community.  I saw a link to someone's blog on a quilting forum and thought "Hey!  I can do that, too!"

3.  What was your first blog about and why did you choose that subject/title?

Colletta's Kitchen Sink was my very first blog and the one I've continued all these years.  I've played around with starting a few other blogs but they just didn't stick like this one has.

I chose the name "Colletta's Kitchen Sink" because I knew my blog would be about a little bit of everything.  Even the Kitchen Sink.

4.  How has your blog changed over time, and has it done for you what you hoped it would do in the first place?

My blog has evolved over time as my interests have changed.  It has become such a part of my life that I always come back to it even though I've taken many "breaks".  I'm always drawn back to the creativity it provides.  So, yes.  It has done for me what I hoped it would.


Colletta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.