Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Movie Review ~ Wonder ~ 3/7/18

 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~
 
See the source image
Rated:  PG
 
Description:
 
Based on the New York Times bestseller, WONDER tells the incredibly inspiring and heartwarming story of August Pullman, a boy with facial differences who enters fifth grade, attending a mainstream elementary school for the first time.
 
Trailer:
 



My Thoughts:
 
I LOVED THIS MOVIE!
 
This is one of the very best movies I have seen in a long, long time!
 
My brother and SIL had taken my nephew and Laken to see it at the theater.  When it came to the Redbox, Laken was so excited to rent it.  I knew that it had gotten good reviews and Laken really liked it, so I was excited to see it.
 
We settled in with our M&M's and Dr. Pepper and I was mesmerized!
 
There were so many heart-warming, touching scenes that I can't even start to pick a favorite but one does stick out to me as a Mom:  It was on Auggie's first day at "school" and her first day of not home-schooling him.  The family saw him off to school and then the Mom (Julia Roberts) went home by herself and sat in their home-school room.  Oh, my heart!
 
I enjoyed how the movie featured the lives of the different characters.  It gave a different perspective and answered a lot of questions.
 
You should definitely watch this movie with your family!
 
So good!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.