Friday, December 27, 2013

2014 TBR Reading Challenge

To help me get back into the swing of reading daily, I'll be joining one (and only one) 2014 Reading Challenge.
I decided that the 2014 TBR Pile Reading Challenge at Bookish is the challenge for me.  To sign up go HERE.
I decided on this challenge because:
1.  I have a massive TBR Pile.
2.  They are having lots of fun challenges and games throughout the year.
3.  The above-mentioned fun games will help me remember to actually participate in the challenge.
4.  I can choose my reading level that I'm comfortable starting with and up it later if I decide.
5.  They have a mailing list reminder (another good tool to help me remember the challenge)
So, without further ado, my reading level is going to be:
21-30 First Kiss
(doesn't that sound sweet?)
1.  The Sum of All Kisses by Julia Quinn ~ 1/2/14
2.  The Governess of Highland Hall by Carrie Turansky ~ 1/6/14
3.  How Miss Rutherford Got Her Groove Back by Sophie Barnes ~ 1/12/14
4.  A Rogue By Any Other Name by Sarah MacLean ~ 1/19/14
5.  The Heiress of Winterwood by Sarah E. Ladd ~ 1/21/14
6.  One Good Earl Deserves a Lover by Sarah MacLean ~ 1/21/14
7.  The Headmistress of Rosemere by Sarah E. Ladd ~ 1/22/14

Wish me luck!

7 comments:

  1. Good luck to you too! Can't wait to see what books you decide on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting on my challenge post. I wish you good luck with your challenge and hope you have a lot of fun while doing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! It's so difficult to pick what to read first! Happy 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my page, had to check out yours of course.
    Good luck with your challenge. The email reminders will be big help for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on your challenge! (: Hope we do well!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.