Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Hodgepodge ~ 5/31/17

  
http://www.fromthissideofthepond.com/
 
Joyce's Hodgepodgey Questions:

 
1. What makes you feel accomplished? Explain.
Getting my girls through another school year!  Almost there!  Only 1 and 1/2 more days to go :)

 2. If you had your own talk show, who would your first three guests be? Tell us why.
This is kind of like the "who would you have dinner with" question.  This is a hard one.  I might have to come back to this one....

 3. Do you have a great burger recipe? What's in it? What do you like on a hamburger and where is your favorite spot to order one out?
I tried the burger recipe where you put a packet of ranch in it.  DELICIOUS!  I'm just a cheese and ketchup kinda girl and my favorite burger would have to be from Five Guys.  Yummm.

 4. What's the biggest anxiety producing thing you do on a regular basis?
Pay bills.  Hands down.
5. This is the last Hodgepodge of May. Tell us about your summer plans.
At the end of June, we are getting a hotel overnight in Pittsburgh and then going to a Pirates game the next day.  I can't wait.  We don't have a lot of trips planned because hopefully we'll be building the addition and that will be taking up a LOT of time.

6.  Insert your own random thought here.

 
Flip Flop Swap
http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2017/05/flip-flop-swap-sign-ups-end-6217.html
 
I'm hosting a Flip Flop Swap.
Sign-ups end June 2, 2017.
  Click HERE for more information.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'd love to return the visit!  Please leave a comment and a link!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like some fun times in Pittsburgh! Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey fellow baseball fan, enjoy your trip to Pittsburgh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't live far from Pittsburgh, myself, and enjoy going to a Pirates game once in a while. PNC Park is such a beautiful facility! Enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paying bills . . . yes . . . nerve wracking sometimes!!! Ugh! Happy Summer Break to you!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.