Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Family Time ~ Planting Flowers ~ 5/16/17

 
Last week my facebook was blowing up with Prom pictures.  This week it has been blowing up with Mother's Day greeting and rightfully so!

We always get my Mom bedding flowers for Mother's Day.  It is what she wants every year so we just go with it.

We had a nice evening of planting said flowers together.  Here are some pictures that I took:






I took SO many pictures but these give you a hint of what a nice Family Time we had together :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Flip Flop Swap
http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2017/05/flip-flop-swap-sign-ups-end-6217.html
 
I'm hosting a Flip Flop Swap.
Sign-ups end June 2, 2017.
  Click HERE for more information.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 


Please leave a comment with a link so I can return the visit!



3 comments:

  1. I love family time in the garden! And what an amazing and beautiful result!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are sweet. Glad to find your post at #unite this week. sarahgeringer.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had a lovely Mother's Day - what a wonderful way to spend it. And your garden is looking beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Hearth and Soul, Colletta. Hope to see you again this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.