Monday, May 15, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday ~ 5/15/17

 

Come join Diary of a SAHM for Happy Homemaker Monday.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The weather outside is::::

It is still a bit chilly but the sun is shining and it promises to be a beautiful day!
 


On my breakfast plate:

Egg Sandwich and Diet Pepsi :)
  
As I look around the house::::
 
I see a sick kid staying home from school.
Only 12 days left and then SUMMER!

On today's to do list::::

Bible reading
Blog writing/visiting
Housework
Walk
Andrew's Baseball Game
 
Happening this week::::
 
Monday.... Housework, walk, Andrew's Baseball game.
Tuesday...  Clean, laundry.
Wednesday... Menu and Grocery List, Schedule for next week, Spring Concert.
Thursday... Bills, Groceries.
Friday....Laundry, Walk.
Saturday....Weigh-In.

Currently reading::::

23411620

I'm about half-way through this book but have been so busy this weekend to get any readinging.  I wanted to read last night before bed but had a huge headache, so I went straight to bed...
 
On the TV::::

The Voice
Pirates Baseball
Fixer Upper
Big Bang Theory

 
On the Radio:::

This week for Songs on Sunday I featured  "Be the Change" by Britt Nicole.
 
On the menu this week::::

Monday - Grilled Cheese, Soup
Tuesday - Stuffed Shells, Garlic Bread
Wednesday -  Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes
Thursday - Chicken, Noodles
Friday -  Pizza
Saturday - Breakfast
Sunday - Dinner at Church


What I am creating at the moment::::

Today is the official start to the Stardust Melodies CAL by Polly Plum.

Each block will have a big-band song theme.  Isn't that fun!?!

The first block is "Begin the Beguine". 

I have my first block done and 3 more to go before the next free block comes out next Monday.


 
From the Camera:::
 

 
 
Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Flip Flop Swap
http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2017/05/flip-flop-swap-sign-ups-end-6217.html
 
I'm hosting a Flip Flop Swap.
Sign-ups end June 2, 2017.
  Click HERE for more information.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Linking up to :What Are You Reading,   Yarn Fanatic, Art of Homemaking, Make Your Home SingGood Morning Monday, Menu Plan Monday ,  The Creative Gallery, Tuesday Pin-spirationYarn Along, Keep Calm Craft On, Linky Ladies, Pieces by Polly , Homemaking Linkup, Homesteader Hop.

4 comments:

  1. In Firefly Valley looks like a cute read. I hope you enjoy it.


    My It's Monday! What Are You Reading? post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have thirteen and an half student days left. I'm eager for June 2 to come but there is so much still to do. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your menu this week sounds wonderful! Seems like there are quite a few of us wanting to read more but with similar struggles trying to find the time. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That book looks like a good one! Love the square! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.