Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Hodgepodge ~ 5/17/17

  
http://www.fromthissideofthepond.com/
 
Joyce's Hodgepodgey Questions:
 

1. May 17th is National Pack Rat Day. Sidebar-should we be celebrating this? Hmmm...

Are you a pack rat? Even if you're not a full fledged pack rat, most people have one thing or another they struggle to part with. Tell us what's yours.

I don't think I'm a true pack rat.  But...I do have a problem with books and yarn :)

 2. What are two things you know you should know how to do, but you don't?
I don't like coffee so I don't really know how to make it.  I know the generals but as far as how much coffee to put in...not so much.

I really should know how to change the oil in my car.  But that is what the Garage is for, isn't it?

P.S.  My dad made sure I know how to change a tire when I got my driver's license.


 3. Do you crave sugar? Do you add sugar to your coffee and/or tea? Do you use artificial sweeteners or sugar substitutes? When dining out is dessert a given? Are you someone who has slain the sugar dragon, and if so tell us how you did it.
Yes, I crave sugar.  I admit it.  I do add sugar to my tea.  Hot tea gets around 2 tsp of sugar.  I have started using sugar substitutes, sometimes at least.  I'm usually too full from dinner to get dessert except on my birthday, when the dessert is free!  lol

 4. What's a trend it took a while for you to come round to, but now you can't imagine living without?
Hmm... I don't know about this one.  I'm not a very "trendy" person.

 5. What's a song that reminds you of a specific incident in your life? Please elaborate.
When my husband asked me to marry him, and I said yes, he started singing "Going to the Chapel of Love".  I will NEVER forget that!



 6. Insert your own random thought here.

I will now have "Going to the Chapel of Love" stuck in my head for the rest of the day.  I kinda hope you do, too!  hehe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Flip Flop Swap
http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2017/05/flip-flop-swap-sign-ups-end-6217.html
 
I'm hosting a Flip Flop Swap.
Sign-ups end June 2, 2017.
  Click HERE for more information.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 



I'd love to return the visit!  Please leave a comment and a link!

4 comments:

  1. That song is definitely an earworm, but I love it too. Sweet story : ) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Books and yarn are challenging things to let go of - particularly when there are projects that you want to create. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes YARN! I have more than a lifetimes worth, but yet buy more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the song "Goin' to the Chapel." Coffee is the ONLY thing I know hhow to make. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.