Monday, May 22, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday ~ 5/22/17

 

Come join Diary of a SAHM for Happy Homemaker Monday.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The weather outside is::::

I'm so cold!
After the hot temperatures of last week, these cooler, rainy days are getting to me.
Bring on Summer!
 


On my breakfast plate:

Cherrios and Diet Dr. Pepper:)
  
As I look around the house::::
 
A sink full of dishes that need done.  I'm hoping the hubby will help me get them done.  Two hands are half the work.

On today's to do list::::

Bible reading
Blog writing/visiting
Housework
Walk
 
Happening this week::::
 
Monday.... Housework, walk, Laken's Field Trip.
Tuesday...  Clean, laundry.
Wednesday... Menu and Grocery List, Schedule for next week, Walk.
Thursday... Groceries, Kaylee's Field Trip.
Friday....Laundry, Walk.
Saturday....Weigh-In.

Currently reading::::

13613149

I really enjoy reading the Quilt's of Love series.  This one is really interesting with a mysterious journal and a quilt that hides many secrets that I have yet to figure out.  I'm hoping to finish reading it today or tonight.
 
On the TV::::

The Voice
Pirates Baseball
HGTV
DIY

 
On the Radio:::

This week for Songs on Sunday I featured  "The Cure" by Unspoken.
 
On the menu this week::::

Monday - Pork Ribs, Bow Tie Noodles
Tuesday - Chicken Alfredo
Wednesday -  Stuffed Shells, Garlic Bread
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday -  Pizza
Saturday - Weiner Winks, Fries
Sunday - Dinner at Church


What I am creating at the moment::::

I got all four of the "Begin the Beguine" blocks finished!

You can read more about it HERE.

http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2017/05/stardust-melodies-cal-block-1-begin.html


 
From the Camera:::
 

 
Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
 



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Flip Flop Swap
http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2017/05/flip-flop-swap-sign-ups-end-6217.html
 
I'm hosting a Flip Flop Swap.
Sign-ups end June 2, 2017.
  Click HERE for more information.
 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Linking up to :What Are You Reading,   Yarn Fanatic, Art of Homemaking, Make Your Home SingGood Morning Monday, Menu Plan Monday ,  The Creative Gallery, Tuesday Pin-spirationYarn Along, Keep Calm Craft On, Linky Ladies, Pieces by Polly , Homemaking Linkup, Homesteader Hop.

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you've got a busy week! God bless you! Visiting you from Good Morning Monday's link up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have lots of fun on your field trip week :) Such a pretty photo from your camera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a beautiful pattern that you crafted. The river looks so peaceful and quiet. The book series (and book) that you are reading sounds like a good one. I'll need to add that to my "Want to Read" list. Hope you have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful week despite ho busy it sounds. Love your two hands make half the work - made me think of my grams, she always said that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty river photograph! My husband is home. My daughter had two pieces in her school's art show. And we got new cement poured at the bottom of our stoop. Come see what I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure have been busy. Nice job crocheting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I came for a visit from Strangers and Pilgrims linkup. I enjoyed your post! Fun to read. I also like that song by Unspoken. My daughter and I saw them three years ago when they were just starting to get air play. They opened for Jason Grey. Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.