Monday, May 29, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday ~ 5/29/17

 

Come join Diary of a SAHM for Happy Homemaker Monday.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The weather outside is::::

Rain, rain, rain!
Go away!
 


On my breakfast plate:

Special K cereal and Diet Dr. Pepper:)
  
As I look around the house::::
 
I still see no digging being done for the footer for the addition.  Still waiting...  ARGH!

On today's to do list::::

Bible reading
Blog writing/visiting
Housework
Walk
CAL's
 
Happening this week::::
 
Monday.... Housework, walk, CAL's.
Tuesday...  Clean, laundry.
Wednesday... Menu and Grocery List, Schedule for next week, Walk.
Thursday... Bills, Groceries.
Friday....Laundry, Walk.
Saturday....Weigh-In.

Currently reading::::

16923109

I started this book about an Irish immigrant a few days ago but haven't had a chance to get back to it.  So far, she has made it through Ellis Island and to a boardinghouse for immigrant women.  I'm really enjoying and can't wait to dive back in.
 
On the TV::::

The Voice
Pirates Baseball
Fixer Upper
Pirates of the Caribbean~Dead Men Tell No Tales

 
On the Radio:::

This week for Songs on Sunday I featured  "Clean" by Natalie Grant.
 
On the menu this week::::

Monday - Memorial Day Picnic
Tuesday - Sausage Gravy and Biscuits
Wednesday -  Chicken Biscuit Bake
Thursday - Hoagies, chips
Friday -  Pizza
Saturday - Breakfast
Sunday - Dinner at Church


What I am creating at the moment::::

Part 1 of Atlanticus by Ness at Hooked on Sunshine.

Part 2 is already on the website!  I can't wait to carve out some time this evening to work on it.





I'm also still working on the Stardust Melodies CAL.  You can read more about "Don't Fence Me In" HERE.



 
From the Camera:::
 


 
Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
 




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Flip Flop Swap
http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2017/05/flip-flop-swap-sign-ups-end-6217.html
 
I'm hosting a Flip Flop Swap.
Sign-ups end June 2, 2017.
  Click HERE for more information.
 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Linking up to :What Are You Reading,   Yarn Fanatic, Art of Homemaking, Make Your Home SingGood Morning Monday, Menu Plan Monday ,  The Creative Gallery, Tuesday Pin-spirationYarn Along, Keep Calm Craft On, Linky Ladies, Pieces by Polly , Homemaking Linkup, Homesteader Hop.

4 comments:

  1. I would love some rain here. I'm getting ready for Armchair BEA this week. Come see what I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Atlanticus CAL is on my list, but I'm currently elbow deep in a couple other CAL's so need to finish those first. Love how yours is turning out :)

    Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great book, thanks for the recommendation. A flip-flop swap, how fun! Dead Men Tell No Tales was excellent. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Atlanticus piece caught my attention. I love your choice of colors. Poppin' over to check that one out! Also gotta check out that flip flop swap. Sounds fun!
    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.