Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Family Time ~ Prom 2017 ~ 5/9/17

 
Has your facebook feed blown up with Prom pictures lately?  Mine has.  I'll admit to adding a few of those pictures myself!

Kaylee is a Junior this year so her class was in charge of decorating the school gym for the Junior/Senior Prom.  The theme this year was "Rustic Romance".

The day started out with rain pouring down.  Not a good sign.  However, by afternoon, the sun started shining and it turned out to be a beautiful evening.

I took a ton, I mean a ton, of pictures of Kaylee and her date/boyfriend, Shawn.  Here are some of my favorites:


 


 
And my absolute FAVORITE:


I still can't believe my baby girl is going to be a Senior in just a few weeks!

Please leave a comment with a link so I can return the visit!



1 comment:

  1. Your daughter looks beautiful, Coletta, and what wonderful photos! Thank you so much for sharing this special event in your family's life with us at Hearth and Soul.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.