Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Teaser Tuesday ~ It Had To Be You ~ 5/2/17


http://thepurplebooker.com


 
My teaser for this week is from:
 
18232501


~"Eden Christiansen's career, her love life--even her car battery, for that matter-- were frozen stiffer than the late-January cold snap encasing the city of Minneapolis.  Icy black snow edged the curbs, and the pavement glistened with salty, grimy grit.  Breath hung between every conversation.~

 
What do you think?

Also linking up to:

http://bibliophilebythesea.blogspot.co.uk/  http://www.rosecityreader.com/


Happy Tuesday!


6 comments:

  1. This isn't my kind of book, but I like the opening. I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I wonder what will happen to her next? Thanks for sharing, and here's mine: “VIVIAN IN RED”

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like "Breath hung between each conversation." What a great description! I also like the way the author gives the book's setting right away. Sounds like a book I'd enjoy reading.
    My Tuesday post features Kiss the Girls and Make Them Die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't relate to that kind of cold. It rarely falls below freezing here. Hope you enjoy your book. My Friday Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the beginning and I'm guessing things are going to heat up soon! I hope you're enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy and have a great weekend.
    sherry @ fundinmental Friday Memes

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.