Saturday, May 6, 2017

Stacking the Shelves ~ 5/6/17


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This week I added the following to my shelf:
 
23411620

Marisa St. George is devastated when she is a victim of downsizing and has no choice but to return to the small Texas town where she grew up. Though it's a giant step backward, she accepts a position as business manager at the struggling Rainbow's End resort. The only silver lining is Blake Kendall, a new guest who is making her believe in love at first sight. But will her dreams of happily-ever-after be turned upside down when she discovers who he really is?     
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Also linking up to: The Sunday PostMailbox Monday

 
Happy Reading!


6 comments:

  1. Sounds like my kinda book! Hope you enjoy reading it!
    Here's my STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a fun book! Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a cute book! I hope you enjoy it!


    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that book sounds good! I am off to goodreads to check it out now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a sucker for small town settings. Hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like a nice read! Hope you really enjoy it. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.