Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Weekly Weigh In ~ Week 11 ~ 10/9/19


I'm going to keep this short and sweet this week.

I didn't make it to my Workshop on Saturday morning as I was sick :(  I have no idea if I lost, gained or maintained last week.

I did make an effort to get back to the gym and get some exercise in.  So that is a good start.

Now,

On to the weigh in:

Starting Weight ~ 7/27/19 ~ 290.8 lbs

Last Week's Weight ~ 9/21/19 ~ 273.4 lbs

This Week's Weight ~ 10/5/19 ~ ? lbs

This Week's Total:  -?  lbs

 
Grand Total: -18.4 lbs


I'll be weighing in on Saturdays and posting my results on Wednesday.  If you'd like to join in on the journey, I'd love to have some weight loss friends! 

 
Colletta

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.