Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Weekly Weigh In ~ 10/23/19

Even though I didn't exercise a lick last week and ate Cheddar Sour Cream Chips like they were going out of style, I went to my Workshop to weigh in fully expecting a gain.  Somehow, (and I really don't know how other than making better choices:  besides the chips) I managed to once again lose 1 lb!

That means I made it into the 260's at 269.4lbs!  Whoohoo!  It is my serious goal to be in the 250's by Christmas.  Think I can make it?

The Workshop was about the "eat-the-rainbow challenge".  We talked about different ways to add color to meals to make it more interesting and add variety.

I am HORRIBLE at this.  I get in a rut and like it :)

The main idea was to add more fruits and veggies to your diet in new ways and recipes by using the WW recipe search bar.  As someone who does NOT like many fruits and even less veggies, this was a tough topic for me.

What about you?  How do you incorporate color into your meals???  I'd love to know!


Now,

On to the weigh in:

Starting Weight ~ 7/27/19 ~ 290.8 lbs

Last Week's Weight ~ 10/12/19 ~ 270.4 lbs

This Week's Weight ~ 10/19/19 ~  269.4lbs

This Week's Total:  -1.0  lbs

 
Grand Total: -21.4 lbs


I'll be weighing in on Saturdays and posting my results on Wednesday.  If you'd like to join in on the journey, I'd love to have some weight loss friends! 

 
Colletta

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! I really don't do the color thing to often. I've done pretty well with fruits this summer but I definitely could do more veggies.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.