Sunday, October 6, 2019

Fall Into Reading Challenge 2019 ~ Check In ~ Week 5

https://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2019/08/fall-into-reading-challenge-2019-sign.html.
 
I'm so excited to be hosting the

It will run from September 1st - November 30th

The Challenge is super simple and there is still time to join in:

Here's the Sign-up post !

Here's the Landing Page where you can see the participant's!

You can read about my goal HERE!

Each week, on Saturday, I'll have a Check In post where we can link up any reviews written about our Fall Into Reading 2019 books.  You can leave a link to your Check In post or you can also stop by just to say "Hey!" and let us know how you're doing with the Challenge.  We're even going to have prizes and giveaways!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

My Check In:

I've gotten close to NO reading done this week.  I could make a bunch of excuses but I just haven't taken the time to really pick up a book other than one afternoon while cooking dinner.  I'm going to have a lot of catch-up to do if I hope to get 10 books read this Fall.

The book I am reading seems really interesting so far.  I love reading about people in disguise!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
I can't wait to read everyone's Check In Posts and Reviews!
 
Remember, it isn't too late to join the challenge!  We still have plenty of Fall left :)
 
Happy Reading!


Colletta

1 comment:

  1. Finished my book: https://songbirdscrazyworld.blogspot.com/2019/10/book-challenge-update.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.