Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Nonfiction November ~ 2019

https://julzreads.com/


Nonfiction November comes at a great time in my life.  I've been in a major reading slump and think nonfiction might just be the way to climb out.

Nonfiction November is hosted by:





Katie at Doing Dewey
Julz at JulzReads
Rennie at What's Nonfiction
Sarah at Sarah’s Book Shelves
Leann of Shelf Aware



I haven't read very much nonfiction this year but a did read a couple.  They were:

https://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2019/06/book-review-beauty-begins-by-chris.html
 
https://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2019/08/book-review-confident-heart-by-renee.html
 
I mostly read inspirational nonfiction but would love to mix it up with some biographies or autobiographies.  I'm hoping to get some inspiration from other participants!

This November I "plan" to read the following but it is subject to change :)

 


 
These are all book that I have on my TBR shelf but I'd love to read "Incredibull Stella" if I can get my hands on it.
43232973


Do you plan on reading any nonfiction in November?

Colletta

7 comments:

  1. Some interesting books! I plan to read more memoirs this month

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally finished Renia Spiegel's diary, my review of the book will be on my blog Saturday. I'm done with nonfiction for now, and I'm ready to move on to something light and entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I plan to continue with my focus on Biblical hospitality by reading "The Simplest Way to Change the World" and "The Art of Neighboring."

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you haven't read it, I highly recommend Bob Goff to you. I especially liked Everybody Always.

    Thank you for sharing your favorites. Let's hope your slump ends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you're able to get round to all the books you hope to in November - happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you enjoy your choices for #Nonficnov

    Drop by to see my picks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining in for Nonfiction November! Good luck with your to-read list :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.