Tuesday, October 15, 2019

October Goals ~ Mid-month Check In



Can you believe we're halfway through October already?!?  The weather is finally feeling like Fall and I'm loving it!

I thought I'd do a mid-month check in to show you how I'm doing with my October goals.


~ Lose 8.2 lbs for the October 3% Challenge

So far I've lost 2 lbs this month.  I don't know if I'm going to hit the 8.2 lbs goal :(

~ Continue growing out hair

So far, so good!

~ Get a filling fixed

This is happening this afternoon...

~ Go to Homecoming

October 5th was my hometown's Homecoming.  I wasn't feeling very well that day but I did make it to the gathering for a few hours.  It was a fun time of looking at the booths and catching up with friends.

~ Go to the Fall Foliage Festival

The Bedford Fall Foliage Festival is always the first 2 weekends in October.  I took Laken to the festival on Saturday, October 12th.  Kaylee went with Shawn, her boyfriend, and Doug's back was hurting so he stayed home.  Laken and I ate, shopped and browsed the hundreds of booths.  It was nice to spend some one-on-one time with my youngest.  I need to do the same with Kaylee sometime.

~ Make Pies

Our Harvester Class (Ladies Class at Church) made 45 pies to sell at Homecoming.  Friday, the 4th was "Pie Day".  There were 4 ladies + my dad there to make the pies.  It was a long day, but we had fun :)  I do have some apples here at home that I'd like to make into either pies or dumplings when I get the chance.

~ Carve Pumpkins with the girls

Still plan on doing this

~ Attend each week's WW Workshop this month

I actually missed my first workshop of October due to being sick :(

~ Get exercise back on track

Need to work on this.

~ Continue working on my Etsy shop (if you want to stop by it is www.etsy.com/shop/collettakay )

I've been working away on my items for the Etsy shop.  There are still items on my to do list so I won't mark it off yet.


Have a great second half of October!

Colletta

1 comment:

  1. good luck with your goals and i'm sorry to hear you have been under the weather
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.