Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Weekly Weigh In ~ 10/16/19


I was so worried to go to my Workshop on Saturday!  After missing last week's Workshop, I didn't feel like I did very well with my eating and definitely didn't meet my fitness goals.

However, when I got on the scale I had lost 2 lbs!  I don't feel like 2 lbs in 2 weeks is a GREAT loss but at least I lost and didn't gain!

AND, I hit 20 lbs lost!  20.4 lbs to be exact.

I'm so close to being in the 260's and really want to make that my goal this week.

The Workshop itself was about "stress eating" and we had a very good talk about stressors and what to do instead of stress eating.  Here are WW's suggestions:

1.  Just breathe
2.  Git a hit of nature
3.  Use your tools
4.  Reach out

I can honestly say that I don't do enough of any of these when I get stressed but now I have something to focus on instead of stress eating!

Now,

On to the weigh in:

Starting Weight ~ 7/27/19 ~ 290.8 lbs

Last Week's Weight ~ 9/28/19 ~ 272.4 lbs

This Week's Weight ~ 10/12/19 ~  270.4lbs

This Week's Total:  -2.0  lbs

 
Grand Total: -20.4 lbs


I'll be weighing in on Saturdays and posting my results on Wednesday.  If you'd like to join in on the journey, I'd love to have some weight loss friends! 

 
Colletta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.