Thursday, October 17, 2019

Thankful Thursday ~ 10/17/19

 
Here are some things that made me thankful or smile this week:
 
~Fall Foliage Festival!  Bedford has an annual Fall Foliage Festival with tons of food and tons of booths of decorations, jewelry and basically anything you could think of.  Saturday, Laken and I went to the Festival.  Just the two of us.  We had a great time.  It felt so good to have some one-on-one time with Laken as she's been so busy with school and Volleyball these past few months :)

~Kona's toy!  I love that kids and dogs don't need expensive toys.  Doug gave Kona an empty pop bottle to play with and she was in her glory!  Don't worry.  We kept our eye on her and when she had chewed it enough to have sharp edges we got rid of it.  But she loved it while she had it :)  I wish everyone was so easy to please!

~Last week of Volleyball!  Don't get me wrong!  I absolutely LOVE watching Laken play Volleyball and love that she loves playing.  But, this is the last week of Volleyball and I sure am looking forward to some nice quiet evenings.  I'm also looking forward to having everyone sit at the supper table at the same time :)

~The hubby went to the Chiropractor!  You don't know what a feat this was!  Doug pulled his back last weekend and I guess it finally got painful enough for him to let me take him to my Chiropractor.  15 minutes in with the Dr. and he is feeling so much better :)

~I've lost 20 lbs!  If you didn't read my "Weekly Weigh In" post yesterday, I have lost 20.4 lbs since returning to WW 2.5 months ago.  I'm so excited that the program is working for me.  I have a long way to go, but 20 lbs!  :)


What are you thankful for or made you smile today?

Colletta

10 comments:

  1. great post and congrats on the weight loss. i know from mr wonderful that it is very difficult to do
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've had a great week, and congratulations on the weight loss. What a huge milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, it sounds like you have much to be thankful for. I am glad your hubby is feeling better, you dog is happy and congrats on your weight loss. Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy weekend ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the weight loss. WW is a good program.

    Chiropractor's are wonderful. Hubby and I both go about every 6 weeks. It really makes a difference.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 20 lbs??? That's incredible.
    Another cheap treat - let your dog lick an empty peanut butter jar... they think its the best thing ever!!! Stay near though in case they try to put their head in there :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. What! 20 lbs. Gee, I'd be happy to lose 5.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That's great and I know you are so happy about the weight loss! Way to GO!!! And it's good that your hubby got some relief for his back. Sounds like a good week all around!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the weight loss. You are doing great! I hear you on the volleyball thing. After watching 3 boys play sports all through school, I was so happy when my youngest opted for the golf team. No spectating required! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on losing the 20 pounds! It is so hard to lose weight. Discipline is key. I totally understand about being glad volleyball is over. I always enjoyed the colder months when softball wasn't in season. Meant some quiet nights at home and I like that! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.