Monday, October 21, 2019

{Aprons, Aprons, Aprons} ~ 10/22/19

https://www.etsy.com/shop/collettakay

 
I set my sewing machine up this morning and sewed away!  It was nice to switch things up a bit and play with beautiful fabrics :)

Really quickly, I want to show you the new APRONS that I added to Colletta's Kitchen Sink Shop!

~First the Fall-ish aprons:






~Next are the Christmas-y Aprons:




~Last, is a pattern that I bought because I really liked it.  I call it Postcards from Paris :


These aprons are all one-size-fits-all with extra long apron strings for easy adjustment at the neck and waist. 

***

Thank you all so much for supporting me on my blog and in my shop!
 
Colletta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.