Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Weekly Weigh In ~ 10/30/19

Well, this week I maintained.  No loss.  No gain.

Considering how much junk I ate last week and no exercise, I was fully expecting a gain so I was relieved with maintaining my current weight.

This week's Workshop topic was right on point for me!  It was about "setting goals within reach".  I've been struggling with my exercise goal for weeks because I was setting my sights too high.  After this Workshop, I've realized that starting out small is actually the best way to go.  Also, set yourself up for success and not for failure.

It is working!  I've walked 2 times already this week and fully intend to finish the week out strong.  The difference is in my thinking.  Instead of thinking "I have to go to the gym and work out for an hour or more", I'm thinking "head outside and take a nice walk in the cool crisp fall air".  So much more fun!

Now,

On to the weigh in:

Starting Weight ~ 7/27/19 ~ 290.8 lbs

Last Week's Weight ~ 10/19/19 ~ 269.4 lbs

This Week's Weight ~ 10/26/19 ~  269.4lbs

This Week's Total:  -0.0  lbs

 
Grand Total: -21.4 lbs


I'll be weighing in on Saturdays and posting my results on Wednesday.  If you'd like to join in on the journey, I'd love to have some weight loss friends! 

 
Colletta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.