Tuesday, October 1, 2019

October 2019 ~ Goals



Happy October, Everyone!  I'm super excited to change my calendar over today.  I have a Bible Verse Calendar and this month's verse is one of my absolute favorites:

"Be still and know that I am God...I will be exalted in the earth."  Psalm 46:10

What kind of calendar do you have?  Do you still even use a wall calendar like I do?


Without further ado:  My October Goals!

~ Lose 8.2 lbs for the October 3% Challenge
~ Continue growing out hair
~ Get a filling fixed
~ Go to Homecoming
~ Go to the Fall Foliage Festival
~ Make Pies
~ Carve Pumpkins with the girls
~ Attend each week's WW Workshop this month
~ Get exercise back on track
~ Continue working on my Etsy shop (if you want to stop by it is www.etsy.com/collettakay )

I may add to the list as I go throughout the month but for now that should do it.

What about you?  What are your October goals?

Colletta

1 comment:

  1. i use a wall calendar to keep track of everything, tours, reviews, and my personal life too. i have found, especially as i've gotten older, that having everything in one place works best for me. :-) good luck with all your goals.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.