Thursday, October 17, 2019

{Shop Updates} ~ 10/18/19

https://www.etsy.com/shop/collettakay

I thought I'd create a post showing you some of the new items in my shop:  Colletta's Kitchen Sink .

First, I'd like to mention that there are still a few APRONS left in my shop.  I've marked them down to $14 with free shipping.  (In fact everything in my shop has free shipping!!!)  I'll also be adding some Christmas aprons as soon as I get time to sit down at my sewing machine :)

Next, I'd like to show an example of the baby blankets/afghans that I've made for the shop.  This blanket is a Dr. Seuss inspired blanket.  I love the red and turquoise together!  I have other color combinations in my shop and can also make CUSTOM blankets in the colors of your choice.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/739847811/dr-seuss-inspired-baby-blanket-afghan?ref=shop_home_active_3&frs=1

https://www.etsy.com/listing/739847811/dr-seuss-inspired-baby-blanket-afghan?ref=shop_home_active_3&frs=1

Finally, I want to show you what I've been working on lately.  My newest items are Prayer Shawls. I've made an all white Bridal/Prayer Shawl with a granny stitch as well as some textured Prayer Shawls in other colors.  Again, I offer a CUSTOM listing to make this item in any color you would desire.  I'm considering creating a Striped Prayer Shawl in multiple colors.  I just need to find the time :)

https://www.etsy.com/listing/743238381/bridal-shawl-or-prayer-shawl-ready-to?ref=shop_home_active_7&frs=1




P.S.  I also added some Earwarmer Headbands to the shop but need to get some better pictures :)

***

Thank you all so much for supporting me on my blog and in my shop!
 
Colletta

2 comments:

  1. OK - I love the Dr. Seuss colors - I've never thought of doing colors like that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shawls are beautiful and I love the colors in the blanket. I hope they all sell well for you.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.