Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Weigh-In Wednesday ~ 5/21/14 ~ Week 6




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whatever you do, work at it wholeheartedly as though you were

 doing it for the Lord and not merely for people.

Colossians 3:23

I walked 19 miles this!  19 miles is a new record for me.

It all started with a missed day of walking.  Last Thursday, it stormed so I didn't go out for my walk.  I decided I would add a mile to two days to make up for it.

Friday, I walked 3 miles and felt great!  Saturday, I walked 3 miles again and felt great!  So, I've been walking 3 miles ever since.

A few days I've even walked and extra mile in the evening with the family for a few 4 mile days.

I guess you could say that I accidentally upped my walking routine to 3 miles a day :)


Week 6 check-in:

Miles:  19
Total Miles: 74.5

lbs lost:  1.0
Total lost:  11.0

Food Plan:  I worked really hard at watching my food intake this week and sticking to the plan.  Except for last night!  I really blew it last night :(

Thanks for stopping by!


I'd love for you to come Like my Facebook Page!  Pretty please?


6 comments:

  1. Great job with all those miles!! Lol I had a rough food night last night too. It happens..just pick yourself up and keep on going!! Great job this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratultions, Colletta! I'm losing weight okay because my eating habits have changed so drastically and working outside in the flowers, etc., but it certainly would be an added plus for my health to start walking. You have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the loss and great job with your walking! 3 and 4 miles a day is simply AWESOME... what a great thing you're doing for your body!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband and I are trying to lose weight through my fitness pal, and it's been rather slow going for me. I refuse to give up, though! Congratulations on your success!

    Cindy at Notes in the Key of Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great loss! 19 miles is amazing!! Great job!

    aintnodramamama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read this past week that walking is great for preventing osteoporosis and dementia. So, it is good for more than just weight loss.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.