Sunday, May 25, 2014

Sunday Social ~ 5/25/14


1. What is your favorite handbag you own?

I have serious purse fever right now and want to go shopping for a new bag.  So, a new one would be my favorite!

2. 3 things you would buy right now if money was no object?

A trip to Ireland, a new vehicle and a new summer wardrobe.

3. Name a place you would go right now if given a plane ticket to anywhere?

I seriously didn't look at this question before I answered #2!  My three places would be Ireland (of course), Florida to see my family, and.....somewhere out west just to sight see.

4. What is the most valuable life lesson you've learned from blogging?

No matter what I'm going through, there is someone else who has been there, done that.

5. What is the most valuable life lesson you've learned from a friend?

Take one day at a time.

I'd love for you to come Like my Facebook Page!  Pretty please?


3 comments:

  1. I need to find a new handbag too...I've had my favorite one for almost 7 years! lol! It's about time for a new one, i think!

    http://www.artworkbyjm.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, a new summer wardrobe for me too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colorado is my favorite place in the world.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.