Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Teaser Tuesday ~ 5/13/14


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My teaser for this week is from:

Stranded (Alaskan Courage, #3)

~Abby's head swam, her vision narrowing as she stumbled into her cabin.  What had they slipped her and when?  Nausea rumbled in her stomach, magnified by the surging waves created by the brewing storm.  How could she have been so foolish?~

Page  7
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Teaser Tuesday!

I'd love for you to come Like my Facebook Page!  Pretty please?

7 comments:

  1. I like the teaser, not crazy about the cover. Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh! I wonder what happens next!
    Trish - my teaser

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser! Who's the "they"? What did they give her? My teasers this week are from Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend by Katie Finn and The Summer Invitation by Charlotte Silver. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, nice! And mysterious. It reminds me of a movie I watched a while ago, so I'm quite intrigued. :) Thanks for sharing, here's mine: http://darkfrannysthoughts.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/teaser-tuesday-24.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that sounds quite scary - how could she have been so stupid? Here is my TT http://cleopatralovesbooks.wordpress.com/2014/05/13/teaser-tuesday-may-13/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope nothing bad happens to her.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.