Thursday, May 15, 2014

Tea Time ~ 5/16/14



Grab a cup of tea, coffee, hot chocolate or your favorite drink
while I share a few things that made me smile this week :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ There is still time to sign up for the Favorite Color Swap.  I'd love for you to join in the fun!


~Every morning Kaylee and Jasmine take a break from getting ready for school and sit on the rocking chair together.  They both sit there half awake.


~Sunday was a wonderful Mother's Day.  Laken made me a poster in school and Doug picked me lilacs, my favorite.  The family took me out to lunch and basically did everything for me for the day :)



~Kaylee's Spring Concert was Tuesday night.  I had to fight for it, but I got a picture of the girls actually standing next to each other :)


~And the big finale:  I've lost 10 lbs in the last 5 weeks!  You can go check out my Weigh-in post by clicking on the scale.



What made you smile this week?

Linking up with Friendship Friday, High Five for Friday, Friday Fragments, Fellowship Friday, Heart Filled Friday, and Coffee Date.

I'd love for you to come Like my Facebook Page!  Pretty please?



7 comments:

  1. You had me at Vanilla Chai! That is one of my very favorite teas. =) Your post made me smile. Sounds like you had a very lovely Mother's Day. Those are gorgeous Lilacs & what a precious Mother's Day poster. I love handwritten things from my children. Congratulations on your weigh in! Blessings and Sunshine, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting post! Your lilacs are beautiful. They give me a headache, but sometimes it's just worth the pain to have a bouquet in the house. I'm sure you will treasure Laken's poster. Yay...10 lbs. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE lilacs! Ours are just now blooming. Thanks for the reminder to cut a big bunch to bring inside. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the weight loss. I'm glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Mother's Day sounds wonderful, and I loved your gifts :) Congrats on your weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WTG on the weight loss! Your mother's day sounds great and I love your beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, Congratulations! The girls are adorable. They will appreciate that photo when they are older:)
    Have a blessed weekend.
    http://www.doreenmcgettigan.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.