Sunday, May 11, 2014

Sunday Social ~ 4/11/14


1. What was your favorite TGIF show?

My favorite show was on Thursday night.  Can you guess?  FRIENDS!!


2. What was your favorite Saturday morning TV show?

I can remember getting up early to watch the Muppet Babies!  lol


3. Mickey Mouse Club or Kids Incorporated.?

Kids Incorporated!


4. Zack Morris or AC Slater?

I'm going to have to go with Zack Morris.


5. Which show would you love to see remade? (For example, Boy Meets World is back as Girl Meets World)

Little House on the Prairie.  I loved that show!


I'd love for you to come Like my Facebook Page!  Pretty please?


11 comments:

  1. I loved little house on the prairie and almost put this as my answer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved watching Friends on a Friday night :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still love Friends!!! I own every season on DVD. That was my favorite show for the longest time! My mom used to love Little House on the Prairie

    http://www.artworkbyjm.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Friends was on my list too!! They just don't make shows like they used to!

    xo
    Christina
    http://www.Christinawhoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww Muppet Babies, I forgot about them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved LHOP! I totally forgot about that show! FRIENDS will always be one of my favorite shows.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Muppet Babies! I don't remember ever watching Little House on the Prairie, but I loved the books so that would be a really good show to remake.

    ReplyDelete
  8. TGIF shows were more family oriented, whereas Friends was in no way appropriate for families to watch together. I wasn't allowed to watch it until high school.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Friends was classic. I have finally watched every single episode. Thanks for stopping by the Drastic Fantastic
    Hillary

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Friends,.another classic show.. :)
    I remember watching Little House on the Prairie when my aunt used to take care of us.. awesome.:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG I forgot all about the Muppet babies, I want to change my answer, lol..

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.