Monday, May 19, 2014

Family Time ~ Spring Concert ~ 5/20/14


Last Tuesday, Kaylee had her Spring Concert.  She's in the band and in the chorus.  We went as a family to support her participation in the arts.


I actually got a picture of Kaylee and Laken together with their arms around each other.  It took a little bit of coaxing, but I got the picture!


My beautiful girl is growing up :)


She plays the flute and sat on the very end, so we had a great view of her.


The band is fairly small but they did an excellent job.


Here she is singing with the Chorus.  These girls worked so hard practicing.  It was beautiful.


Kaylee surprised us with a major solo in the song "We Beseech Thee",

It was a great evening spent supporting our girl.

And....the Spring Concert means that school is almost out for the year!



I'd love for you to come Like my Facebook Page!  Pretty please?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.