Saturday, May 17, 2014

Sunday Social ~ 5/18/14


1. What is your best summer memory as a kid?


Going to the beach at our local State Park with my cousins.

2. What is your favorite summer drink?


I love sweet tea but I've cut back on my sugar intake.  So give me some ice cold water :)

3. What is your favorite summer TV show?


4. What is the best outdoor summer activity?

Swimming!

5. What are your summer vacation essentials?

Some sort of water, a cabin or a tent, a book, a grill, a hammock and my family :)  I can't wait!!!



I'd love for you to come Like my Facebook Page!  Pretty please?


5 comments:

  1. I just recently cut back on sugar a lot too. Only unsweet tea and water for me! lol! I completely gave up all soda over a year ago too. It tough!

    http://www.artworkbyjm.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish so badly that I had a hammock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah, I adore anything on HGTV! And seriously, you can never go wrong with a hammock. I've always wanted one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will need to check out the HGTV Design Star! Stopping by through the linkup you can find me at Mom's Got Mail

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've given up sweet tea too (isn't it hard). So other than my iced coffee I have when I wake up, I only drink water too.

    Have a great weekend!

    -Jackie
    http://ournashvillelife.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.