Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Weigh-In Wednesday ~ 5/7/14 ~ Week 4




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whatever you do, work at it wholeheartedly as though you were

 doing it for the Lord and not merely for people.

Colossians 3:23


I did it!  I walked 2 miles everyday this past week!  I walked in the rain.  I walked in the sun.  I walked in the wind.  I walked with muscle cramps.  I walked and walked and walked.

I think 14 miles in one week might be a new record for me.  Should I go for 15 next week?

Week 4 check-in:

Miles:  14
Total Miles: 42.5

lbs lost:  1.6
Total lost:  8.4

Food Plan:  I was fairly strict this week.

Week 1
Week 2
Week 3

Thanks for stopping by!


I'd love for you to come Like my Facebook Page!  Pretty please?


3 comments:

  1. Let me know if you turn this into a fitness link up or if you'd like to partner in doing that. I'm walking and trying to lose some pounds too. Blessings! Kyle @ aspired living

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I need you around here to help me get in gear with walking! Truly...this is an inspiration for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Great progress! Thanks for sharing on Whatever Wednesday! See you again next week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.