Friday, January 21, 2011

Feel Good Friday ~ 1/21/11


"Just make a list. List 5 things that made you really happy this week. No matter how bad or boring you think your week was, I bet you can find 5 things."

1.  Kaylee got her 2 hour delay and we all got to sleep in!


2.  My "Made to Crave" finally arrived!

3.  The STEELERS beat the Ravens!!!!!!


4.  Laken has been leaving me "love notes" and is getting pretty good at drawing hearts!

5.  American Idol is back on!  (Now to find the time to watch it!  lol)



4 comments:

  1. Good list! Have a wonderful FGF!

    http://musingsandmeanderings-mlp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE PACKERS WON TOO!!!!
    I was going to do my post about football today but didn't want to jinx anything but I did repost this on my facebook page.

    The Chicago Bears practice was delayed nearly 2 hours today after finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field. Lovie Smith immediately suspended practice & called federal investigators. FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance unknown to players was the GOAL LINE. Practice resumed after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again this season...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet!

    I have 2 shoeboxes of notes from Emily when she was little. They are too precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww nice. Have your best week ever!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.