Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Waiting On ~ Moonlight Masquerade ~ 1/9/13


 Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by Breaking the Spine,
 spotlights an up-coming release that I'm eagerly anticipating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moonlight Masquerade

"Moonlight Masquerade"
Series:  N/A
Author:  Ruth Axtell
Release Date:  3/1/13
Publisher:  Revell

Lady Celine Wexham seems the model British subject. French by birth but enjoying life in 1813 as a widowed English countess, she is in the unique position of being able to help those in need--or to spy for the notorious Napoleon Bonaparte. When Rees Phillips of the British Foreign Office is sent to pose as the countess's butler and discover where her true loyalties lie, he is confident he will uncover the truth. But the longer he is in her fashionable townhouse in London's West End, the more his staunch loyalty to the Crown begins to waver as he falls under Lady Wexham's spell. Will he find the proof he needs? And if she is a spy after all, will he do the right thing?

My first reading love was Regency Romance.  I read book upon book set in Regency England.  That alone makes this a must read for me.  Throw in some spying and undercover work and it is a done deal!  The cover is also a draw in for me.  I can't wait to read this one :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Waiting Until Next Wednesday,
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I don't read much regency romance, but this one sounds intriguing.

    Here's my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love Regency Romance. Great pick. You've definitely got me hooked.

    Here's mine

    ~Danica Page
    Taking It One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.