Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Teaser Tuesday ~ Love is a Four-Legged Word ~ 1/29/13


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title &; author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's my teaser for this week:

Love is a Four-Legged Word



~Tom O'Brien saw that the second she opened the door of her apartment.  His imagination had let him down big-time.  How could he have got it so wrong?  This woman was more girl next door then vamp.  No silicone-enhanced breasts, skintight dresses, or big, bleached hair.~


"Love is a Four-Legged Word"
Series:  N/A
Author:  Kandy Shepherd
Page 1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Teaser Tuesday!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! I think I need to read this book. And the cover is too cute!

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I'm not sure I like this guy...lol

    Love the cover...teaser is drawing me in.

    Here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Nice teaser! And cute dog in the cover! :-P

    Here's my Teaser Tuesdays post this week, from The Redhead Revealed by Alice Clayton. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the book's title and cover, as well as your teaser. Sounds like a fun story.
    My Teaser is from CONFESSIONS OF A PREDATORY LENDER.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.