Monday, January 28, 2013

It's Monday! What Am I Reading ~ 1/28/13



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The book I am currently reading is:

Love is a Four-Legged Word


Romance is for the dogs...

Tom O'Brien is close to making partner at the hottest law firm in San Francisco, provided his newest client doesn't foul things up. Brutus Stoddard is rich and spoiled, craves attention, and drools. The fact that he's a dog doesn't help matters.

Brutus has inherited a multimillion-dollar estate from his late owner, as well as a pretty guardian named Madeline Cartwright, professional chef and the eccentric old man's surrogate granddaughter. Tom finds her-and her culinary creations- irresistible.

If Tom is to get that promotion, he has to maintain the terms of the will. That means keeping both Brutus and Maddy happy. He's trying his hardest to keep the arrangement professional, but with two clients this adorable, Tom's suddenly craving a different kind of partnership altogether.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've had this book on my TBR shelf for a while now.   I've been so busy reading books for review that I decided to read one just for fun next.  This looks like a fun, lighthearted read.  Just what I need right now!

What are you reading today?


1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.