Sunday, January 20, 2013

It's Monday! What Am I Reading? ~ 1/21/13




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The book I am currently reading is:

No Time For Love

Chatham Ross has no time – for anything, least of all love. She manages her three kid’s demanding schedules, exercises at crazy hours to preserve her less than perfect figure and writes catchy advertising jingles to pay for the mortgage. To the outside world, she seems to have it all - except for a husband. Who has time for that? Besides, hers died unexpectedly five years ago and she’s still not over it. A chance occurrence with a particular jingle finds Chatham on a bi-coastal roller coaster that she can’t seem to put the breaks on. Will the man who has always secretly loved her finally have his chance to ride along? Or will the very handsome foreigner on the other side of the country claim her wounded heart? At some point she has to choose which path is for her - or has it been there all along?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I received this book for review and am just getting ready to start it.  The review is due to post on Friday, so I'll be reading away!

What are you reading today?


4 comments:

  1. No time for love? Hmmm surely there is always time! I can't wait to see what you say about it. Old follower :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have spent the morning so far reviewing the fourteen books I've finished in 2013. I think I'm finally done! Now I'm off to visit some blogs and see what everyone else is reading.

    Here’s my It's Monday! What Are You Reading? Come by, if you can, and share your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...this sounds like a good book. I'll be back to read your review of it!

    Have a great week!
    ~Kristin @ Always With a Book

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.