Friday, January 11, 2013

Feature and Follow ~ Supernatural ~ 1/11/13


HAPPY FRIDAY, EVERYONE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Q: If you could choose one supernatural creature/being to really exist, what would it be and why?

At first I thought about skipping this week's questions, because I'm really not that into supernatural creatures and couldn't think of ANY that I would want to be real.  Too creepy!  Then I started thinking a little more in a harmless, fairytale way.

So, I'm going to say a flying horse or unicorn such as Pegasus.  My girls would LOVE that :)  I just might have to overcome my trepidation with horses and go for a ride!





Have a great day!



6 comments:

  1. Oh why didn't I think of unicorns! I wouldn't mind them being real either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, that's such a great answer! Happy Friday :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. favorite answer so far today! i can live with this!

    Trish - My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought about unicorns too. Great answer!

    Here's my FF: www.best-of-ya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi...
    Great answer, i picked "unicorns"
    New follower :)
    follow me at "BookShelves Of Dreams"

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.