Saturday, January 26, 2013

Song on My Heart ~ Worn by Tenth Ave North ~ 1/26/13


Amy, who hosted TSMSS, hasn't been on her blog for a few months.  We're praying that all is well with her and her family.  Until she comes back, Tania at Simply God's Girl, will be hosting Song on My Heart Weekend.  You can click the above graphic (which I LOVE) to go link up!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love that Tania has called this "Song on My Heart" because that is usually how I pick what song to feature.  So, even though I featured this song just a few weeks ago, it is on my heart today.  It is my prayer today.





May your weekend be filled with the sound of beautiful music!


3 comments:

  1. Great post, Colletta! Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually just heard this song for the first time Thursday. I really liked it, it spoke to my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful song. Such beautiful lyrics. Definitely a song on my heart too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.